About the headline sponsor
OWLS Software , our headline sponsor for Insurtech 2022 . View more about Tavio Roxo who is on the session 1 panel, and get to know more about OWLS Software below:
OWLS Software is an end to end cloud based IT system that is used to administer every process in the insurance lifecycle for both short term and long term insurance products..
OWLS™ Insurance Software is a cloud-based short-term and long-term insurance management and administrative technology.
The OWLS Software system administers the entire policy lifecycle of an insurer, UMA or Broker. The functionality specification of the system caters for and administers all processes from quoting through to policy inception (both direct and group business) and assists using automation, machine learning and AI to administer the policy through its life to claim process management and / or ultimately policy termination. All functionality including but not limited to: premium raising, premium collection, automatic broker remittance calculation, regulatory and operational reporting, group schemes administration, broker portals for insurers, insurers portals for brokers, full audit trail, documentation repository, policy schedule generation and tracking, fully customisable product set-up rules, etc etc.
Because every function within the insurance lifecycle is performed on a single platform, one gets access to real time data and the ability to track every users functions.
OWLS 360 degree is a concept that originates from the idea that the OWLS Software system will be the central nucleus for information, functionality and data, but that all the stakeholders in an insurance business must have the ability to interrogate both functionality and data. As such OWLS caters for full access rights for a re-insurer, insurer, UMA, broker, group scheme / affinity and policy holder. With this the customers journey is consistent and tracked for service levels.
- Full Policy / Claims administration from inception to pay out
- Industry standard technology fully-featured and extendable.
- Create intelligent processes at every step in the value chain and produce intelligent products in your market place
- Keep pace with the major tech trends
- Eliminate the stress of maintaining old systems by using management tools to ensure the latest applications are always within reach.
- Constantly being upgraded and enhanced to ensure your business is on the forefront of innovation.
- Be more productive at work without effort.
- Technology that makes information systems more adaptive to humans to manage claims faster, better and with less errors.
- Use automation to increase sufficiency, reduce costs and solve business problems.